cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude behaviour and no response from insurance team

kapilgujjar27
Explorer
 I have 2 connections from EE with iPhone 15 Pro Max and another connection from O2. 
My first number is ******** and second number is **********.

My insurance for my last phone was from the Bank. This time your EE store people suggested to me that I should buy the insurance from EE itself.

Unfortunately I have lost my second phone with IMEI number : *********** and I have raised the same with the EE insurance team. I have never applied for an insurance phone so I am also not aware of the process for the same and I had requested the information from your customer care and they were also not able to help me. I just want to make your attentantion on my recent conversation with your customer service.

1st call : I was able to connect with team after 3 minutes of wait , I had shared the incident and they black list the phone then I requested the procedure they said next person will help me, after approx 15 minutes of wait another guys asked me questions about where I lost how I lost IMEI number and some apps . I keep requesting them how I can protect the data from my phone and they keep asking me about lost phones then they said it is unsuccessful and the other team will reach out to me and nobody was aware when the other team reached out to me .

2nd call : I waited approx 7 minutes and then to get the insurance team it was around 22 minutes . I have received the same answer from that team also that they do not know when your so-called other team will reply to me and then the guy disconnected without taking my consent.

Now you please tell me whether I will get the second phone or not because I have to upload blogs, pictures, news on my social media which is my earning method and I am losing money on a daily basis . 

I had a very bad experience with EE and I might share this story on my blog also .
4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@kapilgujjar27  You’re 2nd device is that the line with o2 ? Because if that’s the one you lost that has nothing to do with EE.  O2 is a different network and if you have insurance with EE that will be for the device you got from EE. 

my both device is with EE . I have 3rd device with is with O2.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kapilgujjar27 

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you've lost your phone. It sounds, from your description, that this is going through the insurance process and the insurance team will be in touch with you in due course.

Thank you for your patience so far.

Chris

I am still waiting to hear from them . it look like they do not want to reply.