cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 not working

Lyndsay8
Investigator
Investigator

Just got a new phone and I can’t use that or my previous phone due to the eSIM. Looks like a few people have had the same issues. Can anyone help?

12 REPLIES 12
Lyndsay8
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I have been reading the correspondence about the eSIM issue and I’m experiencing the same issue. Just got an IPhone 14 today and unable to use and to top it off my SIM card is no longer working in my other phone. Spoke to an advisor online who was unable to help and kept referring me to go to a shop. 
Can anyone provide some advice?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lyndsay8 

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you downloaded an eSIM for the iPhone14? 

If so, do you have signal showing? 

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

I'm not sure about download, but all I did was try to activate it on my EE account. My old phone sim had deactivated and my IPhone isn't working either. I have just processed a return since the bluetooth isn't connecting to most devices either.

Leanne_T

Hi @Lyndsay8 

I am sorry to hear this, have you been back in touch with our mobile care team to organise a replacement SIM card? 

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

Yes I have. I now have to wait for a pack to send my IPhone back before I can then get a new phone which could take up to 3-4 weeks in total which I am not happy about. I've paid £30 upfront, and now I don't have a phone to use.

Can you advise what the process would be to cancel my EE contract?

Leanne_T

Hi @Lyndsay8 

Once the phone has been returned to us, the upfront payment will be refunded and the contract dates will be amended for you to upgrade again or cancel the contract with us. 

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

I'm still waiting on my return slip to come through via email. I've been on the phone to someone this morning and she said she would send this through via email. Can you advise how long this would take?

Leanne_T

This should be within 24 hours @Lyndsay8 

Please check your junk/spam folders and give us another call if you don't have this 🙂

Leanne.

Thanks for your prompt response Leanne.

Is there anyway to get this faster? Also what about my new tarrif? Since I don't have a phone now I will be paying for a higher tarriff for a phone I haven't been able to use since receiving it.