cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to iPhone 14 pro max

ametcalfe2001
Visitor

I would like to upgrade to the iPhone 14 pro max, it says on the website that there is an offer for 125gb for the price of 25gb. However, the offer isn't there when I click on "see all plans", there's no option for 125GB at all.

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ametcalfe2001 

Welcome to the community.

It may be worth speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can check that manually for you.

Chris

Clarinet1975
Investigator
Investigator

I have had a specific problem issue with information at the beginning of the upgrade process and then completely different information when you actually go to purchase it and also that the plan includes add-ons worth £400 but it doesn’t state anywhere if the add-ons are not free, at all or free for 6 months and then you have to pay each specific add-ons separate monthly charges of which can be extremely expensive What I’m really kind of confused and curious about is that I have to pay up to £400 upfront, even though it states above “Chose your plan and you can get this phone now!” Also I have a 2 year Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max in perfect condition, there are no scratches on the glass and has always been protected by a leather flip cover but when you get to the checkout there is absolutely nothing referred to or any additional information about the “Trade In!”  I literally just don’t understand what is going on here with EE. Can they be trusted when at the top of the page the information is completely different from further down the page and most importantly that I would have to pay up to £400 to upgrade which again is completely different from what is stated further up the page, at the beginning. I just don’t know what to do now as I would obviously like an upgrade but have never had to pay anything upfront before and never had to accept any additional add-ons, therefore, the plan that I chose is what I would have to pay and no additional charges, no upfront costs or any additional add-ons. Your advice and suggestions that you would recommend for me to do would be most appreciated and so helpful to me and extremely thankful and kindhearted of you to do for me. Thanks. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Clarinet1975

I would love to help.

What plan are you looking at and for what device?

Does the plan have inclusive extras?

Are you aware if you are nearing the end of your contract? early upgrade fees all depend on how long is left of your current contract.

To get a quote to trade in your current device please visit this page HERE

Katie