Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view order documents

Micky1892
Contributor
Contributor

 Hello

Pre-ordered iPhone 15 Pro yesterday and had to sign various documents. However, I’ve received the below SMS this morning advising me of further documents to view, however, I can’t find where these are available in My EE. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

IMG_1248.jpeg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
darrelltuk
Explorer

Hey Micky1892.

I found it , after logging into MyEE online, and confusingly it's under 'Bills & Payments'. Once you're there you'll find 'Your documents' on the bottom left. When I do the same via the MyEE app though, documents are under 'Plans & Subscriptions'.

I hope that helps and wish the EE staff had had the training to know this, even better if the app and website had the same information in the same place.

Cheers,

Darrell. 

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Micky1892

Welcome to the community. 

When you log in to your My EE do you have 'My Documents' tab within the settings or when selecting your profile?

Katie

Micky1892
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Katie

I’m not seeing this option on my profile.

Thanks

Katie_B

Thanks for checking @Micky1892

Has your plan updated in your My EE account?

Katie

No, it’s still showing my current plan

James6237
Visitor

I have the same issue. There is nowhere on the app to access and view this document, and my current plan doesn’t show my new plan for my order 

James_B

Hi @Micky1892 and @James6237,

You may not be able to view your new plan documents until your plan has updated in My EE.

Your plan should update as soon as your phone is dispatched.

James

Morning James. My plan has literally just switched over to the new Essentials Plan. However, I still can’t find where I get access to the 'My Documents' tab within the settings or when selecting my profile?

Thanks

James_B

Hi @Micky1892,

Are you you paying for your device separately via Flex Pay?

James

I am, yes