cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch esim to new Apple Watch

M1ck1
Contributor
Contributor

Please could provide a link showing EE instructions to switch an esim from an Apple Watch to a new Apple Watch. 
Thanks
Mick 

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @M1ck1

You can find details and a step by step guide for unpairing your existing watch in our How do I unpair my Apple Watch from my EE iPhone? article, once this is complete you can pair your new watch to your iPhone, details can be found in our How do I pair my Apple Watch with my iPhone, article. 

Leanne. 

waterboy78
Explorer

Hi M1ck1, did you manage to achieve what you set out to? Father Christmas is bringing me a new Apple Watch tomorrow and I will need to transfer my eSIM from my previous Apple Watch to my new one. This is what I think you we’re trying to do as well. I saw the reply from the EE advisor but I don’t think that addressed your query did it?

Let me know if you got it sorted and please let me know. Thanks. Any Merry Christmas!

@waterboy78   You unpair your old watch you get an opinion keep the tariff which your obviously keep you then setup the new watch and that you get the option to add the tariff back.  Job done 

Yep as Chris posted worked perfectly. 

Thanks @Chris_B   I appreciate the quick reply!

My brother has my previous apple watch, which is unpaired from my Apple Account. So because the unpairing has already occurred yet the eSIM not transferred from his watch to anywhere else yet (I still pay for it under my EE contract), I’m not not sure what I’ll have to do to transfer the eSIM data service to my new Apple Watch. Perhaps when I set-up my Apple Watch tomorrow all will become clear. Apple seem to be good at making these things simple, however, I do expect some interaction with EE will be necessary, but perhaps not. 

Cheers @M1ck1 👋🏼👍🏼

I’ve tried this exact procedure this evening but isn’t working. Old watch (series 6) is unpaired, I kept plan, paired new watch (ultra) I get to the point of ee offering to replace this watch with the data plan - and it says to contact ee on 150 with code 003. Which isn’t too helpful as they are shut. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @morkjt 

Thanks for coming here. 

If this error is still showing, please give us a call on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.