cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone on no service for months phone broke now WhatsApp profile pic changed?

Debz1985
Investigator
Investigator

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Debz1985,

There are other ways to regain access to your Apple ID - please see How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK).

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Debz1985
Investigator
Investigator

Phone broke was using my phone off Wi-Fi as had no service on sim for months took phone to shop now it isn’t working as motherboard broke an was iPhone 7 so just told guy through it out as no use to no one then my son informed me my profile pic had changed and that I was last seen on sat at back 1 when I obviously hadn’t been on phone was totally broken and I trust the guy at the shop as done many phones several times what the hell has happened ee has some one else got my number! As not my fault my phone had no service was a pay as u go surely that’s my number 

James_B

Hi @Debz1985,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

How long has your SIM been out of use for?

Pay as you go accounts are closed after 273 days of inactivity and the number is recycled.

James

Yeah probably longer than that can’t change iCloud password now as gets sent ti that number with phone being broke gutted 😩

James_B

Hi @Debz1985,

There are other ways to regain access to your Apple ID - please see How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK).

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

Didn’t work put my Apple ID in and came up the phone number I have saved so put another number to receive message and said cannot be verified. 

Christopher_G

Hi @Debz1985 

It may be worth speaking to Apple directly.

Chris