cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No updates on airpods

ibby13631
Explorer

Hi,

i ordered the 2nd gen airpods pro on friday and i then received a confirmation email but nothing further, no tracking number or delivery updates. the order is supposed to be here today or tomorrow but i have not gotten any notifications of what is happening with it

what should i do?

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ibby13631  There is nothing you can do except wait till they get delivered.     You’ve ordered you’ve got confirmation of that order and you’ll receive them.   I very much doubt you’ll get them today if you ordered Friday more like Monday at the earliest.  

well that's kind of the issue, i havent been told when they will be delivered exactly or got an email since.

i wont be home for most of the week until friday and they said i need photo id to collect the package which means family members cant pick it up for me.

i need to be able to change the delivery options at least but i havent got an email with that option from ee or the delivery company

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ibby13631

Welcome to the community.

If they were in stock, the delivery is likely to be tomorrow. DPD will be in touch with more information.

A family member can sign for it using their own ID, as long as they have the same surname as you.

Chris