cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra 2

Halebop
Explorer

Hi, I've currently got an Apple 15 (SIM only - out of contract). I'm looking at purchasing a Apple Watch Ultra 2 out right. How do I go about getting the data/minutes/texts on the phone. I can see I can purchase the watch with a data package and pay over 24 months, but don't really want to pay an additional £35 a month on top of the monthly phone bill. 

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Halebop 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can add a 30 day rolling data plan for £7 which gives you unlimited calls and texts as well as 10GB of data allowance. You can choose the standalone plan through the setup process on the Watch app on your iPhone. 

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne

Would that mean have 2 separate phones though. One for the phone and one for the watch

@Halebop   No.   The watch is linked at account level so when your phone rings your watch will ring also even when the phone isn’t with you.       The watch has nothing to do with your phone contract it’s a separate device that only has its own data allowance but the calls/texts come from your phone tariff allowance because it’s linked at account level.