cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cracked screen on Samuns s22 ultra - 450£ to upgrade

skylarklady88
Explorer

Not looking for any help as EE is an absolute joke of a company. had a  SCRACKEDscreen screen on my phone, have insurance, claim went through but no box to send to me to send it back and then had an email saying claimed accepted and done with even though they dont even have my phone?? and custoumer service is an absolute joke. thought about upgrading with the anytme upgrade (massive joke haha on EE) instead and they just told me it would cost another additional 450£. 

Thank god I only have a around 6 months left because I cant wait to LEAVE this company!! Just a little notice to all of those ee users out there! 

3 REPLIES 3
skylarklady88
Explorer

Honestly EE is a joke.  tried ordering a samsung galaxy watch that was never delivered to me and then the whole thing was cancelled on its own and i spend 8 weeks wating for it!! run man run!! 

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@skylarklady88  it’s going to cost that much to upgrade early cause you got a broken phone you cannot send in a broken phone and expect not to have some sort of charge.  Anytime upgrade is you return a device in a working none broken state or you pay the fee to keep it.      With an insurance claim you receive a device it’s called an exchange and send your device back did you receive a device?  

nope. i have insurance which is 120£ put a claim through and had an email saying claim accepted, never recvieved a new device, never had any communication from ee (as usual) apart from an email saying the claim was completed and claim done.

a few weeks before that, tried to add a galaxy watch onto my plan, order sent off, after 8 weeks, still no device, and it had been sent back without being delievered at all, and the whole thing cancelled on its own, absolute joke the whole thing. 

I´ll contact EE Insurance at the end of my contract instead as Ive just had enough for ringing and ringing to get a hold of people that can't even do their job correctly!