cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning a QR code

NorthTower
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

How do I scan the QR code that Amazon sent me for a parcel return?

15 REPLIES 15
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Download a QR Reader from the App Store.

The one I use is QR Scanner which is quiet good and free.

NorthTower
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

But I don't have internet enabled, is there any way I can do it without having to pay for internet connection?

You will need an internet connection to use any online app store.

That can either be via WiFi to a home router, or by mobile data.

NorthTower
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have an internet connection on my desktop, so do I need one on my phone as well, or can I download the app to the desktop then put it on my phone - is that how it works?

How did the online shopping store send you the QR code if you don't have internet

NorthTower
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have internet on my desktop, but not on my mobile.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You sure you are meant to scan this QR code yourself? Amazon return labels have a QR code for them to scan when they receive it so as to id you & the returned item.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
NorthTower
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The return msg from amazon asks me scan the code on my phone - I don't have a working printer.

NorthTower
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

At the moment I have 8.80 credit. I want to know how much I need to pay to go on the internet just long enough to download the QR scan ap. All I can find on here is aggressive advertising for monthly big users.  What is the difference between a top up and a pack ad the other one?