cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung smart watch 3

Daveymontanna1
Visitor

I feel like I was conned into getting  my smart watch when I took out another contract with ee for a new phone and I have had nothing but trouble with the watch it now doesn't work every time I go online and try talking to someone about it all they keep telling me I'm contracted to it which I know but I'm going to send them the watch back and I'm not paying for something that does not work ee have been crap about this I had 1 guy who was helpful but the watch still didn't work after he had got it charged up again it said it was over heated and need cooling down now these companies make it so hard getting through and speaking to them it really gets you down and to be honest the smart watches ain't worth the monthly fee I reckon some of the watches we receive are seconds and once my contract runs out I will leave ee for sure after being with them for at least 10 years I think they have become to complacent and really don't care I don't feel that I have got enough support or help with the watch

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Daveymontanna1 ,

Welcome to the community,

If you got the watch from EE, they do not send you a second hand watch, it would be new. I am not so familiar with Samsung or any Android products, but have Apple and have never had a problem with them.

If it is under warranty, then you can send it in to get it checked out, may be worth speaking or writing to Samsung, as they are the makers of them, that is what the warranty is for, but you cannot just cancel the contract and not pay, this will give you a bad credit rating, if you have had it more than 14 days and bought online.

Others have them and are happy and love them. To say that EE have become complacent and do not care, I strongly disagree, I have been with them since the day of Orange and always found them helpful. 

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Daveymontanna1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your watch. Are you still in touch with our Technical Support Team?

James