cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 8/pro

baldi87
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have any info about pixel 8 serie coming to ee?  Usually with iPhone they advertise is ages before launch but cant find any info about new pixel. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @baldi87 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our What’s new at EE | New devices coming soon page to register your interest for updates. 

Leanne 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @baldi87 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our What’s new at EE | New devices coming soon page to register your interest for updates. 

Leanne 🙂

razorwire
Explorer

I called EE about the Pixel 8 yesterday.  No information on when they'll have it yet, but Google officially released the phone on October 4th. 

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@razorwire  it’s only rumours that pre ordering will be on that date.     The device as of yet has no release date   Google haven’t even shown the device yet and people want information on it from a network that as of yet has no information that can be given as Google haven’t shown the device yet.      And that’s on the 4th of October.  

Hi Chris,

Google's website states "arriving October 4th".  

Unless I'm wrong and this is just the reveal?

https://store.google.com/magazine/google_pixel_8?utm_source=sem_bkws&utm_medium=dr&utm_id=2053004126...

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@razorwire  The event to show the device is the 4th it doesn’t mean it’s released that day.    Google haven’t yet shown the device at any event yet.      See THIS 

On the 9to5google website they say google has confirmed preorder is available on the day of the even (4th) 👍🏻

I been holding out on my upgrade for 2months now waiting for the pixel 8 pro 😁🫶🏻

ChrisXRP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi just adding a double comment here to make sure OP see's the relative info.

Google has confirmed preorder will be available from the 4th, how long it will take EE to get them physically in-stock i do not know unfortunately. 👍🏻

ChrisXRP
Contributor
Contributor

Pre-ordered my upgrade to the pixel 8 pro with pixel watch 2 today for delivery on the 12th  🙏🏻🤩🤩🤩

How have you managed that? On the app or online it doesn't allow me to add to the basket as there are 'no available tariffs'?