cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching Now Tv via the EETV Guide

Midge190422
Visitor

Got my Full fibre broadband installed today. After a few frustrating hours trying to set everything up i am still having issues with EETV and in particular Now.

I have the Now entertainment package and can view channels through the Now app on my TV, but not if i try to view them through the EETV guide. If for example i try to view Sky Atlantic through the EETV guide (channel 342) the following happens

a message pops up saying “you need to set up Sky Atlantic or add it to your TV package. Press OK for more info”

pressing OK brings up a screen with some general blurb and a button saying “ Get NOW channels on EE TV”.

Clicking that results in an error message “ Sorry there’s been an issue. Try again later, or to order a new package today please call us on 0800 800 150. BTP-19002”

This happens for each NOW channel that i am supposed to be able to view.

How do I “set up” the channels, so i can view them through the EETV guide rather than the app? I shouldn't need to add them to my package as they surely are already part of it. I am not finding the EE app or the Website particularly helpful in solving this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
DarrenDev
EE Employee

It looks like you called us yesterday, and this issue is now resolved.  Is that correct?

HantsLady
Investigator
Investigator

Same issue here! We paid £30 for an EE Guide to install our box and explain how to access the channels such as NOW and Netflix through the app. He installed the box and demonstrated the remote but admitted he had no idea how the apps worked!