cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EE TV

Jack199011
Investigator
Investigator

I have also just moved to EE on the promise that it can offere me everything sky can, and reading through these forums it would seem I have made a big mistake, apps available on sky that aren’t on EEtv, ability to record on one box and watch on another the list goes on and having to choose between aerial mode and ip mode, this is not something a consumer should have to deal with, like sky you should be able to plug in and go. I have a young child who’s just worked out the slick layout of sky so im dreading having to teach not only myself but my son this aswell, from what I have read it would seem that I shall be switching back to sky before my 14 days cooling period off, really should not be telling people that you can do everything you can on sky when this is simply not true, I feel like your team have lied to me to get my custom. When I rang to cancel sky they said to me if EE have told you that you can do everything you can do with sky this is not true and I replied, well they can’t tell me that if it’s not the case, I feel foolish now

2 REPLIES 2
Weerab2024
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

It's always worth doing you're independent research first to see if it's right for you. 

EE TV Pro, EE mini box, Full Fibre 500
stereohaven
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Run to the hills while you still can @Jack199011

Sadly, too many people make the jump thinking it is the same sort of service and they may save a few quid, when in reality it isn't and they might not.

BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K