cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go

Jild1970
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there I would like you to reinstate my pay as you go service as there is still a credit of £8.70. Please let me know what I can do to keep the account in an active states. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Jild1970 ,

Welcome to the community,

How long ago is it since you made a chargeable call or text?

Here is the information how to keep your pay as you go number active:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/What-is-pay-as-you-go-and-flex-hibernation-and-how-do-I-...

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Jild1970 ,

Welcome to the community,

How long ago is it since you made a chargeable call or text?

Here is the information how to keep your pay as you go number active:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/What-is-pay-as-you-go-and-flex-hibernation-and-how-do-I-...

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Jild1970
Investigator
Investigator

I am abroad and need to contact EE, however there is only a number to call. I would prefer an email address to contact them. Could you assist me

Thank you 

@Jild1970  : EE provide no email contact.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Jild1970

Welcome to the community. 

There is no email contact for our customer service team. 

Is there anything we could help with here on the community?

Katie

Hi there

Can't you contact EE on my behalf and explain to them that I abroad and and
would like my account reinstated.

Hope you can assist me.

Thank you
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jild1970,

When did you last use a chargeable service on your phone? If it was over 273 days ago, it won't be possible to reactivate it.

If it was less than 273 days ago and your account is just in hibernation, you can reactivate it by calling Customer Care and answering some security questions.

James