cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy watch 4 4G- Error code 2003

MissK33
Investigator
Investigator

I bought a new watch yesterday with 4G for a reason.... Arrived today and I can't get it to connect to my Mobile Data Plan? Just keep getting error code 2003. I can see it active on my EE account. What am I doing wrong??? I've restarted both my phone and the watch as advised by google and its still not working. 

Please someone HELP  🙏🙏

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@MissK33  You’ll have to call customer services about this. 

@Chris_B thankyou for your reply. I will get onto them today.

Any idea as to why this happens? 

Many thanks 

@MissK33  I couldn’t say why it happens.  There is more to it then just activating the watch and linking it to your account there is a few back end stuff that has to done for this to work.  It just me of them things that happens every now and again. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MissK33

Thanks for posting 🙂

Can I just check, do you have a pay monthly account? 

Which phone are you trying to connect the Samsung watch to? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

@Leanne_T 

I do have a pay monthly account, all up to date with payments. 

I have an S22 Ultra . 

@Chris_B 

Oh okay. 

Many thanks for your help 

Leanne_T

Great thanks @MissK33

In this case, please give us a call on 150 and the team will help you get the watch connected 🙂

Leanne.

Hi, could you get this resolved? 

I am having the same problem, was online with technical support yesterday for 2 hours, but in the end was told that they have to ask experts and would get back ... no reply so far.

When trying to connect my watch to my mobile plan it keeps saying your smart watch has had a problem downloading the esim, and then with the next step: your service provider hasn't set up your plan yet. Error code 118.

Christopher_G

Hi @Kuocee

You've done the right thing in speaking to our Technical Support team. It sounds like they've escalated this to the Level 2 Technical Support team who will hopefully resolve it and get back to you soon.

Keep us posted on what happens. If you need an update, I would recommend getting back in touch with them.

Chris