cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Apple Watch - Can't find price plans listed on website?

blr95
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there,

I've just pre-ordered the Apple Watch Series 8. However I can't find anywhere on the EE site what cellular price plans are available for it, and how much they cost? Can anyone kindly help or point me in the right direction?

Kind Regards

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @blr95

You can clear the data counter in your watch app on your billing date to keep track of your data usage. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@blr95  Ordered from where. ?    If you are getting this via a 3rd party then the tariff for this will be £7 per month on a 30 day rolling contract. You’ll get 10Gb of data for the watch.    

you also need to be a contract customer. 

Ordered directly from Apple. I did have a contract, but it's now rolled over to a pay monthly as the term completed. Will that be ok?

Leanne_T

Hi @blr95

Is this a SIM Only plan that you now have? not pay as you go? 

Leanne.

blr95
Investigator
Investigator

@Leanne_T Yes it's a SIM only plan. Not PAYG.

Leanne_T

Thanks @blr95

You can purchase the data plan on SIM Only for the watch to use cellular. 

Leanne.

blr95
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for that @Leanne_T , so just to confirm it's £7/month rolling contract (can be cancelled with a months notice) for 10GB?

blr95
Investigator
Investigator

Also, can I put a spending cap on it so I can't use more than the allocated 10GB of data? I don't want any extra charges you see.

Leanne_T

That is correct @blr95

Leanne.

blr95
Investigator
Investigator

@Leanne_T 

Can I put a spending cap on the Apple Watch plan so I can't use more than the allocated 10GB of data? I don't want any extra charges you see.