Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huewei P30 pro camera issues

Davyuk
Explorer

Hope someone can help. 

As the title says... 

The cameras (front and back) works on video calling, WhatsApp video calls, Facebook messenger etc, you can use the camera in the apps such like take a picture when in WhatsApp or Facebook etc BUT when it comes to just use the camera to take an image or take a video the phone goes though the motions od doing this. But when come to view it, there is two images, try to send the image either email, sms, WhatsApp, Facebook, Or try to do a screen grab, it just does not allow it or view it in the gallery.

This  happened ever since I got the lastest emui 12.0.0 version software 

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Davyuk

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you cleared the camera cache? 

Also, have you tried a factory reset on the device after backing up your data? 

Leanne.

Thanks for your advice. I often clear the history and cache often from the phone, I've just done a clews r of the camera cache and it is still the same.

I can't do a factory reset as I'm away on holiday and have no option to back up the phone memory as I've got over more then the free 5 gb memory used so I need to back that up on a laptop before actual doing a factory reset. Once I've have have done a back up I will be doing a factory reset.

Im sure that its a emui software issue as the phone was working perfect until the phone did a update. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back to me @Davyuk

It may be worth contacting Huawei to see if they are aware of this happening since the last update, before completing the factory reset. 

Leanne.