Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel Watch Warranty Repair

CaptainPompey
Investigator
Investigator

Good evening hive mind,

I recently got the new pixel watch, love it.

However today it has stopped working. The scroll feature is locked on up so I cannot use the watch. The screen just scrolls up and up and up. I scroll down it scrolls back up again.

Bit frustrating as the watch is barely 3 weeks old, so I contacted the online team who said take it to my local store for repair. The store said not us you should just get a replacement.

A bit of back and fourth and as I am outside the 14 days order window it apparently it now has to go for repair.

My questions:

Has anyone else had a problem with pixel watch?

Does the thought that it has to go repair and not be replaced seem right if the store agree it is faulty?  NB (It has no physical damage or misuse and to me appears to be a build or software bug) It doesn't seem right to me something so new I need repaired and not replaced as faulty, assuming a repaired product will lose warranty?

Finally if the watch cannot be repaired, will it be replaced? In the repair request it says nothing of the sort?

Have a lovely Monday

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @CaptainPompey ,

Welcome to the community,

If the watch cannot be repaired then it will be replaced, you should have a one year manufacture’s warranty, so this should not cost you anything.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@CaptainPompey  Have you tried just turning it off/on again?   By any chance do you have some sort of screen protector on it ? If you do take it off and see what happens. 

Hi Chris

Nah tried all that and more.

Turned off and on.
Factory reset.
No screen protector.
Nothing under the crown causing it to move.

No luck

I have exactly the same.issue and tried all steps above. Did you get it resolved? Cheers

Hi Harrisr9 

It did get resolved but it took some time.

I sent it off for repair, it sat in the repair centre for the maximum two weeks and then got sent back because they cannot repair watches. Then EE sent me a new one