cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Plan selection - prices not displayed

Rallicat
Investigator
Investigator

I've a Samsung Galaxy S22+, EE SIM-Only contract. I just purchased a Galaxy Watch 6 Classic LTE (direct from Samsung), and have hit a snag with watch-plan selection.

In the Galaxy Wearable app, I try to go through the process of adding a plan (sign in to EE etc), but when the listing of plans are shown, none of them show the prices! As you can see from the screen shots below, multiple plans are shown, none with the actual price!

Making matters worse is that there are several plans with identical names and descriptions!

I can tap on any plan, and the button to proceed appears - but again, no price. I obviously don't want to tap to proceed if I'm not going to be shown the pricing information first! Anyone been through this? Do you get a chance to actually see a price on the next screen and have a chance to go back before committing?

Many thanks!

photo_2023-08-20_16-20-42.jpgphoto_2023-08-20_16-20-49.jpg

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rallicat   Not sure why you’re seeing them like that as the first one is for an Apple Watch.      You might want to try starting this again from scratch as there is only one tariff you can choose and it’s a 30 day rolling contract that gives you 10Gb per month and it’s £7 per month.  

Hi Chris_B

I've tried restarting the process, several times. Always shows the view I posted. Never shows any pricing.

@Rallicat   Unpair your watch and reset it and do this with Wi-Fi switched off on both devices .  

Hi Chris_B

OK, I've made the attempt, full reset of the watch, then ensured WiFi was off on both my phone and the watch. I also disabled Private DNS on my phone.

Still the same result 😞

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rallicat 

If the price is nit showing when setting up the watch, please contact us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂

OK so - I actually ended up engaging with someone via your 'X' (Twitter) social media team.

They also said the same thing as @Chris_B - that the only plan available would be a £7/month 30-day rolling option ... but this has turned out to not be true!

I decided to just go ahead and pick the first 'Paired Watch SIM Plan' from the list, and proceed. The subsequent screens asked me to agree to the Ts & Cs and 'buy' the plan (still no sign of a price).

It resulted in me having a 12-month plan, for £3/month! Now, I'm fine with this - it's cheaper, but it certainly demonstrates that there are other options available, not just a single £7/month option.

Further, if I might be so bold @Leanne_T - I'd really strongly suggest you pass along the feedback that this plan selection screen is broken. Quite apart from anything else, to not show the price and duration to someone, of a contract that they are entering into is really bad!

Leanne_T

Hi @Rallicat 

If you give us a call on 150, the team can check the account and see which options are available and raise a support ticket if needed for you if the price was not showing. 

Leanne.

I've got the same issue. Are you sure the first month isn't just the pro rata rate and it will then go to £7 a month?

Leanne_T

Hi @AshleyXavier 

What options do you have showing for the watch plan? 

Leanne 🙂