cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty add to plan

Tuff3612
Explorer

Hi, I purchased a turtle beach headset through add to plan in March last year and haven’t used it much but in early December I noticed they no longer took a charge, I contacted EE about a replacement but they told me to contact the manufacturer, so I did and they gave me a link to a firmware update which I have tried to do but it would not complete the update. Turtle beach have said as I did not purchase direct through them I needed to return it to the place I bought it from. On the phone again with EE again this evening for nearly an hour and they are refusing to take it back! So now I’m stuck with a quite expensive paper weight. Anyone got any ideas??

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tuff3612,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your headset is faulty. What were you advised on your last call to EE?

James

Hi James,

I was advised by EE that I needed to return it to the manufacturer but the manufacturer are advising me it needs to go through EE. I have looked on trading standards website and they agree my contract for faulty goods is with EE not with turtle beach but the person I was speaking to was adamant he couldn’t do anything

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tuff3612,

I've sent you private message. Please check your inbox and get back to me when you can.

Thanks 🙂

James