cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty NReal AR Glasses

aisforandy
Visitor
HI - I bought some NReal AR Glasses from EE in July last year.  I've been really happy with them but they developed a fault around 4 months ago - the glasses only work for about a minute before they switch off.  I was hoping it was a software issue and have waited for app and system updates, but these haven't resolved the issue.

I am using a compatible handset (Samsung Z Fold 3) and have also tried other compatible devices and the problem occurs on those devices also.

Due to this fault the glasses are currently unusable.

Please can you advise on how I can return the glasses or get a replacement?
3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @aisforandy 

Welcome to the community.

If you have a chat with our Mobile Care team, there's a process they can follow to speak to our accessories team. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of the problem and find a solution for you.

Chris

I also have a similar issue with my Nreal Airs, only it's a loose connection causing the screen to turn off. I reported this issue to EE last year when I was still paying for the the glasses on my contract, but was told by EE that only provide warranty within 14 days of purchase. Nreal state, EE can replace the glasses.. and EE tell you to get In-touch with Nreal. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TZ11,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had problems making a warranty claim.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can take a look at it for you.

James