cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck at order checkout - Personal Details Error

AlexGrahamBell
Investigator
Investigator

When I input my details in the 'Personal Details' section of the checkout I get the following warning modal (screenshot attached) which indicates that one of the fields was left blank or incorrect. I am certain that I have filled out all the fields correctly but I keep getting this warning message which prevents me from completing my order. I have been trying most days for nearly a week now to do so.

I cannot complete my order over the phone ( I tried this, but the discount code I am applying can only be applied online ).

I have tried 3 different browsers, incognito mode, clearing cookies, history, and local storage. No result. 

I have tried checking out without the discount code applied, to see whether this was causing the problem. The same problem still exists.

I called support on 150, who said that they were aware of some issues which should be fixed later that day and to try again later. This was 5 days ago now and the same problem still persists. I doubt that the issues they mentioned were related to this. I see someone else reported this problem a few years ago and there is no solution proposed on the thread - https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Orders/Unable-to-continue-checkout-process/td-p/832481

Please could you help me with this?

Thanks

AlexGrahamBell_0-1679347535016.png

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @AlexGrahamBell

Thanks for coming here and flagging this with us. 

Have you tried using WiFi and data?

Do any fields in particular go red or do you just see this error?

Katie

Hi @Katie_B - Thanks for the response. Yep, I've tried WiFi and data. No fields are highlighted in red. The error appears at the top but none of the inputs are highlighted.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me 

Could you please confirm your D.O.B is in the correct format @AlexGrahamBell ?

Katie

@Katie_B Yes, all dates are the correct format.

Christopher_G

I know you've mentioned trying different browsers etc, @AlexGrahamBell. Are you able to try doing this on a different device?

Chris