cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

Howdle19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello, today I pre ordered the new iPhone 15 Pro max, on the confirmation email it said I need to contact EE to confirm some details, so I went on the chat was passed from pillow to post, then I contacted you by phone the lady told me she couldn’t see anything wrong however the tracking number on the system didn’t work I also tried it, getting very frustrated at this point she couldn’t even tell me if my order would work or not, like in this situation where it’s first come first serve think it’s a bit out of order I have five devices with you this is now a valued customer is treated? 

8 REPLIES 8
Penguinjen
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Online chat couldn’t get into accounts so only calling up works but the system has been crashing all day. I was on hold over 2 hours. Once to start and go past an hour ….. I’m just not giving up. Took ages to get the order through as system was slow and glitching. Over an hour with sales sorting it out. 
The email for order … if it’s says call them to confirm something then it’s likely it’s not processed until you phone to confirm with them. Not sure why it’s so complicated. 

Howdle19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah it’s a nightmare like they must know this going to be one of the busiest periods of the year how can they allow there systems to crash they must have anticipated the extra traffic 

Penguinjen
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes I don’t get why they didn’t have it prepared and how it’s gone so badly. 
I’ve wasted nearly 5 hours in total. However order has gone through, but I’m not going to be at ease until it’s here! 😂 

Howdle19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah it’s laughable really for a multibillion pound company, yeah got my tracking details now, to be fair until this one every year I’ve had it as my doorstep for release day 🤞 

Penguinjen
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I gave up previously and bought at Apple and put an ee sim in as I got messed about with delivery dates. 
I’m hoping that this time it’s fine as I have confirmation and tracking I see order is on there. 
    I just hope the people who got the emails have managed to call and get their orders sorted. I almost gave up but seeing someone else on here mentioning the need to call reminded me of the mess from another order 2 years ago that wasn’t fully confirmed until I called. So a big thanks to this forum 🙂

Howdle19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah 100% like you said spent 6 hours sorting something out that as a customer we simply shouldn’t of had to, but oh well let’s hope for the best 

Penguinjen
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yep it shouldn’t be acceptable. 
Good luck, hope you get the phone asap 🙂

Howdle19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Cheers Brother!, same back at ya 😄