cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies

Webbo1875
Investigator
Investigator

So orderd a phone 14 pro max the 1st of November to be told it will be here the 23rd wake up to a message to say your phone will arrive soon so excited I rang Ee as no update to get told it’s going to be at least another 28 days at least from today how can you think it’s acceptable to make a customer wait 50 days for a new phone when you ca. just say it’s going to be 50 days  so to me 28days isn’t soon at all so why send me that message Ee really haven’t got a clue and frankly all they do is lie to make up dates its  totally unacceptable I mean surely you know when apple will deliver for sure you will I think there making promises they can’t keep I do feel sorry for the call Center staff tho they get a lot of crap because the people above them make promises they will never be able to keep how on earth you’ve been voted the best network 8 years running is beyond me I hope you listen to customers complaints but I doupt that

12 REPLIES 12
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Webbo1875  EE doesn’t know what model types they get until that delivery turns up.   How can EE say you’ll get it on a certain date when let’s say only 20 of the device type you ordered turns up.  There could be 50 other customers who ordered before you.   And in case you don’t know these are made in China and that country has gone in to lock down again so that will have a massive impact on how many devices are made and that’s not devices coming to EE that’s worldwide.  

So Ee get a lucky dip of iPhones really come on your telling me apple just send out what thru want rather than depend come on and if what your saying is correct how can they give me a delivery date then if they have no idea my phones coming on that date? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Webbo1875,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which colour and memory size did you order?

James

Black 128 14 pro max and I know what your going to say DPd blah blah 

James_B

Hi @Webbo1875,

The expected dispatch time when you placed your order was 21 days so you shouldn't have too much longer to wait.

James

Funny when I rang todsy got told I’m waiting another 28 days you see the problem here either your lying or someone else is why can’t you give a straight honest answer 

James_B

Hi @Webbo1875,

28 days is the current estimated dispatch time for brand new orders placed today. At the time of your order, the estimate was 21 days.

Hope this helps.

James

🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻 I got told today I will not be receiving my phone in 21 days I’ll be sure to come back to This comment when it’s late as I’m sure it will be  

@Webbo1875 , just to add, deliveries are done on a first come first serve basis, you will receive notification from DPD the evening before delivery and another one on the day of delivery.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.