cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Speak with EE Perks Team - Armed Forces Discount - No accepting MoD90 ID

MRAF31
Visitor

I have been a Customer of EE for the past 10 years, and as a member of UK Armed Forces (RAF) I have always used the EE Perk to have the Armed Forces 20% discount applied. 

I have just upgraded and I have been told that the Perk cannot be transferred and needs to be reapplied for.  I did this through the Perks website twice now by sending a picture of my MoD90 ID card. The first time took over a week before I had any response and it was rejected due to "Name not being as registered".  This is rubbish. It has worked for the last Decade!

MoD90 has my Initials and Surname, so may be in a different format, but please use some common sense! Moreover, a quick look at my profile would see this has been applied for years. 

I have sent again and it was rejected again in a few hours. 

There is no contact details on the rejection emails and no way of speaking to the Perks Team.  This is ridiculous and needs to be resolved otherwise I will have to cancel my contract as its not value for money without the Perk. 

Please can a contact number for the Perks Team be sent to me or can you ask the Team to call me directly to resolve this. 

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @MRAF31 

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie