Community Activity

I didnt received my order

the courier marked my order as delivered but I did not receive anythingThe courier marked my order as delivered but I did not receive anything . I need help  please 

Stemada by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account owner change

So right now my sister has a phone and the account is under her name i want to transfer the account to my name but then i have to wait 6 month to get a ps5 as they will treat that account as a new one so what if i just let her take out the ps5 and th...

Ossy007 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

malicious sim swapping

What measures EE takes to prevent malicious sim swapping when hackers pretend to be customers aiming to breach the 2FA mechanism?I tried to ask the company directly, but there is no suitable category to ask in writing, only to call or send a letter. ...

Elvira77 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Contract

EE certainly don't make it easy to find contract details, specifically the end date.Where do I find it on 'My EE'? 

eSIM can’t make or receive phone calls

Hi, I am new to the community.I had just converted my physical EE sim to esim. I was able to use the data but I just couldn’t make or receive any phone calls i have tried to restart my phone without the physical SIM card however the same problem pers...

Resolved! Remote access to hub

Hey all! Recently new to EE and tweaking settings on my hub.Everything is working great, port forwarding a doddle to set up etc however there's a setting that I don't seem to be able to find (if it even exists) which is to be able to turn off any sor...

EDMA by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contract

I have taken a new contract out with ee I was told my plan would be £44 a month and this would be reduced to £41 a month. But looking at my bill I am paying £56 a month. Why is this so different when they have told me how much contract would be are t...

Latest from our Blog

Meet the Pixel 8a

Meet the Pixel 8a - Delightful. Powerful. Full of Google AI.   Fun colours. Fresh design. Pixel 8a is bright and bold, and feels great in your hand. It's designed with a smooth finish and matt back ...

10 Comments

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

205 Comments