cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roaming charges

ayraulk
Visitor

Hello my thoughts on this for others is to leave EE or stay on your existing contract. My concern is it was sneaked in during the lockdown when noone was travelling. My daughter was also caught out by this recently. She paid a lot for her upgrade only to find she lost the  roaming which was so valuable to her. Like you I have been a customer with EE for a number of years but feel it is a kick in the teeth.

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ayraulk : It was "sneaked in" after Brexit! You can't expect to quit the EU & expect to retain its benefits, just like the cost & ease of its food & travel. Brexit discussions went on so interminably long that you could certainly see it coming before July 2021 after which date your daughter decided to upgrade her contract. She wasn't caught out. She had ample warning. She went into it with her eyes open or was deliberately blinkered.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)