Signal issue

Wong79
Contributor
Contributor

This long one sorry . So I'm with EE since last week with brand new phone from EE. This morning my signal went then my home WiFi also went not same network thought that's strange. Restarted my WiFi and my EE signal suddenly back but as WiFi seemed to be slow I turned it of on my phone and again my EE showing no signal. What's going on? No one can contact me I'm having to use friends phone to even post this 😭😭

7 REPLIES 7
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The common factor here is your device.

Does the same issue persist with other WiFi routers? Do you still have a loss of signal in other locations or is this specific?

If you perform a manual network search, do you get networks showing?

It shows O2 and Vodafone as not allowed if I turn WiFi off I'm getting no EE at all 🤦‍♀️ can't try other WiFi I only have mine 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wong79 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Are you able to try the SIM card in another phone to see if you get signal? 

Leanne.

I was on phone to EE this morning there work being done in my area so it keeps coming and going but hopefully it will sort itself out it's all good when I leave house just not at home. Lady on phone called Aimee was a joy to talk to and brilliant service.

Leanne_T

Let us know how you get on after the work has been completed in the area @Wong79 

Leanne 🙂

Work completed got wee txt and phone and signal back to normal thank you for brilliant customer service 😄

Katie_B

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @Wong79

Katie