cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: why is EE now rubbish?

PB49
Investigator
Investigator

I am having a similar problem. My Samsung Galaxy S8 which wouldn’t work with an EE sim, now has a Lebara Sim and it works very well and fast. When I turn on its mobile data it takes seconds to work and does work fast and well. My Samsung Galaxy A34 5G with an EE sim is always fairly slow. When I turn on its mobile data it takes a few minutes before I can get on the internet. And to get on to the internet without needing to wait 5 to 10 mins to get onto anything, the mobile data needs to have been on for 30 minutes. So I have a new phone with 5G and EE which is very slow and an elderly 4G phone with Lebara which is very fast.  I don’t know whether it’s 4G which is faster the 5G, whether the phones themselves are to blame or whether Lebara is a fast network and EE extremely slow. . 

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PB49 

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

Does this happen in more than one area with the EE SIM? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.

PB49
Investigator
Investigator

Yes, it happens everywhere. However since posting my complaint above, it was much better this morning for the first time ever. It's as if EE pulled out a plug somewhere to let my phone work in the way one would expect one's phone to work.