Different rules

Aaron145
Explorer

So I must admit I'm getting a little bit frustrated with EE. I've had network issues from the very beginning of my contract.i was asked to visit an EE store with I'd and they could look at getting my phone sent off for repair(mend and lend service I was told). They agent in store looked at me like I had 2 heads.because it was bought online it can't be brought into store. 11 months into my contract,still not fixed. For a company that boasts such a great network coverage,I never ever get signal wherever I am.i get a txt message every single day telling me that they are doing maintenance work on the tower closest to my house.i have never known anything like it.just thought I'd post on here to see if anyone else suffers the same issues as it can't just be me

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Aaron145  the store can help you with this, and even lend you a loan phone not sure why you was told differently.    Is this issue in more than one location?  Ie more than in a 5 mile radius? 

The issue happens nationwide.north Wales, London, Liverpool,Leeds,Manchester ect
The problem is practically wherever I go.
Also I was charged for going abroad and using data but my brother in law wasn't..
Twice I went into the store and twice I was told that as it was an online order,it has to be dealt with online. I've spoken to customer service and been told I would get a call back.it never happens.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Aaron145 

Thanks for coming to the community, I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

Our Mobile Phone Repairs | EE 2-hour Repairs | EE Help page has full details on our repairs and how to book this. Which store did you visit? 

Where were you roaming and how much were you charged? 

Speak soon.

Leanne. 

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

If your phone is getting no coverage across such a widespread geographical area, then I'm minded towards it having a fault.

If there was genuinely no EE service across all the locations you've mentioned, it would affecting significant volumes of users and causing a very large number of complaints.