cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to gift data

Ge0rd1eb0y
Explorer

Hi,

I am unable to gift data for the last 2 days, i contacted you yesterday but no one has responded yet... can someone help resolve the issue ASAP. Please see below screenshot of what happens when i try to gift data. Thank you. Gary.

IMG-0476.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Ge0rd1eb0y
Explorer

I'm also having the same issue, see my belkow picture...IMG-0476.jpg

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ge0rd1eb0y,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues gifting data. Our Technical Support Team will be happy to help if you get in touch.

James

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Ge0rd1eb0y , this is not customer service, but a public forum. Who did you contact? Did you speak to customer service or did you write in the forum? If you wrote here in the forum and you are writing about the same question, then you should have continued this in the original thread, rather than a new one.

An answer will only happen if one our customers see it and can reply or one of the staff see it.

Have you ever been able to gift data? There is only so much of your data you can gift, you may want to take a look here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/offers-and-services/other/data-gifting

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T

Hi there @Ge0rd1eb0y

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I can see @James_B has responded to your post yesterday, you can view the reply here

Have you had a chance to contact our Technical Support Team on 150 to get this looked into? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Louise551
Visitor

I also am unable to gift data it’s a white screen 

Leanne_T

Hi @Louise551

Thanks for posting. 

Are you using the My EE app or My EE account online? 

Have you been able to gift data previously? 

Leanne 🙂