cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal getting worse everyday

Mark197
Explorer

My signal is getting worse everyday. surly if I'm paying for a service and it's not being provided then ee are in breach of the contract made between us. I play my game and my son plays the same one I constantly get buffering while he plays with no problems for a network which has the best coverage how come his Vodafone plan works better. Never had problems before the last few months have been terrible 

6 REPLIES 6
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Mark197 

Have you checked the network status checker for your area? If you choose the option for "Check network", you can lookup known issues in any postcode area, and also report suspected issues that may not be shown.

Why would I check the coverage in my area I've been with ee for years I've never had a problem if I did I would have not upgraded a few months back the problem lays with the signal you are sending out 

LunaAngel82
Investigator
Investigator

We have had bad signal for  months like yourself and it's due to a cell in a local mast not being fixed. We have had some compensation to help cover the extra we are having to use our landline. But when I have a daughter who I add is only 8years and has been living with her dad. School and social and solicitors cant get hold of me and I cant get hold of them. Today when I have had to collect her from school and we cant communicate when out and about its frustrating when trying to make arrangements. My daughter is awaiting asd assessment and this is very poor service from EE. I have been with them for so long now, payg and contract since leaving school as an Orange customer 

I'll be getting in touch with EE again as soon as I know my daughter is safe long term.

@Mark197 wrote:

Why would I check the coverage in my area I've been with ee for years I've never had a problem if I did I would have not upgraded a few months back the problem lays with the signal you are sending out 

I'm not suggesting you do.

The coverage checker that I linked to in my previous post serves 2 parallel functions.

1: The "Check coverage" link that you've mentioned, checks for predicted coverage in any given area.

2: The "Check network" link that I suggested, is an online faults checker. You can check for known issues in any given area, and report possible faults that aren't showing.

The other poster in this thread, raised their issues using the same tool as suggested in their post here 

Sbent
Visitor

Sorry to hear that but having the same issues, not impressed at all.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sbent,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What issues are you experiencing with your service?

James