cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card from an airport vending machine

Kkii
Explorer

I recently purchased a £30 EE network SIM card from an airport vending machine, which was supposed to include 100GB and 60 international minutes. However, upon checking online, it seems that my number doesn't have any associated packages.

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Kkii 

Are you in the UK and did you activate the EE SIM on the UK network.

The data will automatically be added, if you are in the UK text BA to 150 what does this say. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I got this sms form 150 when I activated “Welcome to EE. You've got unlimited calls, text messages, 60 international minutes to 41 selected countries, and 50GB of UK data. We've doubled your data to 100GB. For the next three months, if you top up £20, we'll continue to double your data. Your allowance starts when you make your first UK call or text. For information on your international minutes, please visit ee.co.uk/terms or visit ee.co.uk/paygservice for information on the main elements of your service. For help, visit ee.co.uk/start or call 150 from your EE phone. Thanks.” But i can’t use it.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Kkii 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Are you in the UK? 

Can you make calls and send texts? 

Leanne 🙂