cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offered double data as a BT Broadband customer.

acbeaton
Investigator
Investigator

I have a message from EE offering me double data for free as an existing BT Broadband Customer. All I have to do is to reply 'Yes' to 1200. Unfortunately the only answer I get is 'Unfortunately we weren't able to add this offer at this time, please try again later.' The offer expires at midnight tonight.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @acbeaton,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble redeeming this offer. Please get in touch on 150 so a member of the team can take a quick look at your account.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
James_B

Hi @acbeaton,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble redeeming this offer. Please get in touch on 150 so a member of the team can take a quick look at your account.

Thanks

James

Thanks, James,

I phoned EE Customer Service and was told I am already authorised for the free double data, so why did I get another offer? The mind boggles. 

I have to say that dealing with EE is not easy. BT recommended I change to EE when my BT SIM card came up for renewal. I have regretted it ever since.

Thanks again,

Alistair.

Leanne_T

I am sorry to hear this and thanks for coming back and letting us know @acbeaton

If you do need to contact us for any account queries, you can call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help.

Leanne.

Thanks, Leanne.

I suppose I will get another shower of emails. I seem to get several every time I operate in the Community. 

Alistair.

Leanne_T

You can turn off notifications in your community profile settings @acbeaton 

Leanne 🙂