cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone data does not work

Taylor1956
Visitor

I cannot use my data. My Internet only works when I’m connected to Wi-Fi which is super inconvenient. Trying to get through to a human on 150 and have been on hold for 1hr so far. 

10 REPLIES 10
Ramadillo
Explorer

I'm having the same issue... my data always works usually, but today its worked once. Did you get through to anyone on the phones? I'm on hold for 30 mins now...

Patryk1991
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue but only one line have this problem others working fine. I ordered new sim and still not working. I'm using iPhone 13pro max. Now is question is phone or network issue 

Just hang up and try at a different time, I have never had to wait more than 20 minutes, staff are probably busy with other clients, try first thing in the morning. Just remember it will be the weekend tomorrow, so probably not so many staff working either, but if you are near an EE store, you can go there and they should be able to sort things out for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I resolved issue! Go Settings - Mobile Data - Network Selections -  Turn off automatic! wait until shows other Network - Chose o2 and wait 30 sec then chose ee but not automatic! REstart Your phone and should be fine! Mine working right now!

Thanks bud! Working now

t-ash1891
Visitor

For me, I transferred to EE from another network and the data was not working. EE support asked me to Open Settings -> General -> VPN & Device Management. In there, there was a profile from my previous network. Once I'd deleted the profile, the data started working instantly. Hope this helps.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming here and sharing this @t-ash1891

Katie

This helped thank you 🙏 

SMITHY531
Explorer

I have the same problem cant access the EE app when selecting mobile data but ok with wifi with my regular broadband. Spoke to a human as AI hangs up and useless. Any ideas thanks.