cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact ee for help with my account???

majora31
Investigator
Investigator

I have tried and tried and I just cannot work it out. There is no email to send to, the online chat feature seems to have been removed. If I call 150 it sends me a text with a link to an error page (I've tried like 10 times and it's just the same.

Is ee's customer service currently down? How do I speak to someone? 

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @majora31 

Welcome to the community.

What is it that you're looking for help with?

Chris

KarenJC
Investigator
Investigator

Did you manage to get to talk to anyone ? I’ve been trying to sort my problem with no connection out side of my house for a few weeks ! Been sent a new sim which didn’t solve the problem and now cannot get hold of anyone ! Tried phoning told I would receive a text ! I didn’t , did that about 5 times , tweeted , directly messaged ! Phoned again to get the automated service yet again ! I’m fuming 

Katie_B

Hello @KarenJC.

Welcome to the community. 

Is the text you are receiving a verification email?

When calling 150 are you selecting option 1 or option 2 at first?

Katie

When I called I chose whatever option it was asking ! So I remember being asked do you want to speak to someone ! So whatever option that was ! It was the correct options I used just no text ! Absolutely frustrating service , seems like no one can contact you 

Katie_B

Hi @KarenJC

Please can you try calling 150 and select option 2.

This will avoid the visual service and pre-verification.

Let me know how you get on, 

Katie

Christopher_G, forgive me for 'high jacking' your address from a previous post/reply, but as @majora31  says, there is no way to email Customer Service and I need help with the following.  I used to have EE Broadband and landline.  It has been a while since I changed providers but this morning I got an email purportedly from EE telling me that I owe £46.50 to 'settle my last bill' by the specified pay-by date.  It goes on to say that unfortunately you are not able to process the payment using 'the default payment method saved' in my EE account.  Further down the email there is a link 'Go to My EE' which I have not clicked on and do not intend to, so that I can 'update my default payment method'.   NOW, as far as I can see, this is a scam but I wanted to check to be on the safe side.  You should also know that a scam such as this is going around.  The email looks legit, lots of EE logos everywhere and an address and company number right at the bottom that, again, looks legit.  However, as I said, I no longer have EE providing me with anything and therefore cannot, for the life of me, understand where a charge of £46.50 comes from.   I went onto my EE account which still allowed me on, but there was nothing there about owing money etc.  I am happy to just ignore the email but, as I said, EE should know about a scam going round - if it's a scam!  

Thanks,

TessaB52

James_B

What address did you receive the email from, @TessaB52?

James