cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment

Malainam
Explorer

Hi, I really wanted to compliment Bradley from the Stratford, London branch who helped me with my upgrade. He was so friendly, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. He explained everything really clearly and found a fantastic deal for me. He went over and beyond. Unfortunately I didn’t receive the text to rate the service I received that day so thought I would add it here. Is there anyway that you could let him and his branch manager know? The service I received really was exceptional. 

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Malainam 

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for leaving this feedback for Bradley.

It sounds like Bradley is doing and amazing job and I'll do my best to get your comments through to them. Was it the Stratford Westfield store or the Stratford Mall store?

Thanks again.

Chris

Hi Chris

It was the Stratford Mall store. Thanks 

Leanne_T

Thanks very much @Malainam 

We will pass this feedback to the store 🙂

Have a lovely day. 

Leanne.

Shane16641
Visitor

I really wanted to compliment lynne from Falkirk working in Glasgow.  18th jan at 7pm ish .. I upgraded phone and we spoke about my friends family discount .  Best service and chat .  Turned out I lost that discount a while back didn't know .  Was still granted  said discount , and I assured her I'd take the blame. Really hopefull best wishes pass on .  She needs promoted 

Leanne_T

Morning @Shane16641 

Thanks for leaving feedback for Lynne. I will be sure to pass this feedback to the store for Lynne to see 🙂

Have a lovely day. 

Leanne.