cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel Game Pass Ultimate, I never owned or ask for BT/EE

ceadeus
Explorer

Hello, first I'm not from UK. I bought a cheap code for a month of Game Pass Ultimate on a third party website and now the subscription not only recurring but not with Microsoft anymore but BT/EE, which I NEVER heard about before. It looks like a huge scam and want this CANCELED right away. I'm not the only one and Microsoft redirect us here or on BT website. I had to create an account on here and also on BT just to look on the subscription page to see there are NO gamepass subscription activated. I can't call UK phone number and Contact Us don't have any email address !!

I never asked for a recurring GP sub, I have no clue what's BT/EE and simply want the control of my money again. Please help

27 REPLIES 27
ceadeus
Explorer

Hello, have you found a solution? I have the same problem. That's insane...

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @ceadeus 

Thanks for coming here. 

Only the account holder will be able to manage this subscription via their BT/EE account.

I'd recommend contacting the retailer you purchased the subscription from for support.

Leanne. 

Are you actually paying attention? He didn't buy a subscription....

same im just gonna refund it if i get any recurring charges since i can't cancel

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@adsfadsf , @jkingsbury1 : Does it matter? You're not getting charged, the EE a/c holder is.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
sebas70
Visitor

Hola has encontrado alguna solucion ha este problema. Actualmente me ocurrio lo mismo no se que hacer, espero que alguien me ayude.

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@sebas70 wrote:

Hello, have you found a solution to this problem. Currently the same thing happened to me, I don't know what to do, I hope someone can help me.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sebas70

Welcome to the community. 

Where did you purchase the Game Pass?

Katie

Amorris86
Explorer

Hi this has just happened to me. What happened after the initial month. Has there been any update?