cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Find Itemised Call and Text on New App

seankd1
Investigator
Investigator

Since updating last night to the new version of the App i cannot access itemised calls and texts for the numbers i have on my account. I can view data used but not calls and texts i have used to date.

I pay the monthly charge for this. I realise i can wait to the end of the month and see it on my bill but on old app i was able to view the usage day by day.

12 REPLIES 12
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @seankd1

Welcome to the community.

You can still access this information through the My EE desktop website.

Chris

Hi Chris checked on link you sent and could find it still. All it has for itemised items is itemised items which are chargeable 

Christopher_G

I see, @seankd1

It may be worth speaking to our Mobile Care team to see if they can check everything from our side.

Chris

You sure you are paying £2.50 pm for Itemised Billing? That's the only way you'll get non-chargeable items itemised.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Yes took up this paid option 9 months ago and all was good until I updated the app yesterday to new version

Leanne_T

Hi @seankd1

Please give us a call on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you.

Leanne. 

Minnie4
Investigator
Investigator

I was told by EE that this facility is no longer available on the app. I’ve managed to log in on my laptop and can see calls & texts but on the old app it linked your contacts so easy to see who’s number you’ve texted or called. Hope they change it back to the old way 

same for me 

Same issue for me - do I need to call EE to sort this out?