cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to website bills and profile

jazzscot
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to access my bills online but keep getting " something went wrong". When will the website be working properly?

I can access the shop page etc no problem but it does not let me access my profile settings or my home page thus not allowing me to view data use or billing etc.

I have cleared Cookies and Cache and tried other browsers but still the same problem.

ee2.JPGee1.JPGee3.JPG

13 REPLIES 13
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you clicked the 'J' @ top R to get your Profile?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Yes, have done. That causes a page to start an infinite loop that constantly tries to load a page but never does.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Can you access your account via the EE app @jazzscot?

James

I can see some stuff on the mobile app on the home screen such as last payment and mobile data etc. When I click the manage tab  get the Sorry,somethings gone wrong message.

I would like to be able to access my bill etc using a laptop/PC if possible.

I have tried with multiple devices and multiple browsers but still keep having issues.

James_B

Hi @jazzscot,

As you're also unable to retrieve all of your details via the app, it could be an account related issue.

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to take a look at this if you get in touch.

James

Apparently there is no issues with the account all appears to be fine (No flags etc)

Still no access to my online bills etc which defeats the whole point of online billing.

James_B

Did the team raise a support ticket for you @jazzscot?

James

jazzscot
Investigator
Investigator

I am not convinced they did no

jazzscot
Investigator
Investigator

I have a feeling I am going to be sent around the houses with this one