cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why are you still trying yo charge me for a number thats not mine

djsutherland
Investigator
Investigator

i/we went through all this the other day iva this web site/messanger to sort this out and its now days later and nothings change i cnnot use my phone your still asking for more monwy that has nothing to do with me  either sort it out agasin as agreed earlier or close account you can have phnone back ....... one not happy bunny looking else wheere for similar phone contract thats not taking the **bleep**.

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@djsutherland   Did you request a change of ownership through EE ?   Or did you just give this to someone else ?   And this is a public forum that has no idea who you are.   

And if that bill was raised before the change of ownership then the bill was already in place and you’ll be refunded.  Once a bill is issued it’s an automatic process for payment. 

it was through ee but all sorted as for two numbers back to just one problem i now have is no EE connection for three days and counting .in basic my mobile is just a power bank and data storage as i can not use the phone

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @djsutherland 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Is this happening in more than one area? 

Is the SIM on pay as you go or a pay monthly contract? 

Leanne.

monthly contract and just mine as far as i'm aware 

Leanne_T

Thanks for the quick reply @djsutherland 

Is anyone else on EE having the same service problem? 

Are you able to try the SIM in another phone to see if signal shows? 

Leanne 🙂

tried all that and no change for my sim their sims worked mine did not 

Leanne_T

Thanks @djsutherland 

In this case, it sounds like the SIM card may have developed a fault. To organise a replacement SIM please either call us from any other phone on 07953 966 150 or visit an EE Store with photo ID and the team will help you with the replacement SIM. 

Leanne.