cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing my Bill

ColmMcMahon
Explorer

For 2 months now following receipt of my usual monthly text message to indicate our bill is ready, I am unable to view the bill.  In early September following a call to EE customer service about 2 days later the bill was viewable.  During September I kept login into our account via my laptop and the EE welcome page kept "looping".  I believe this is the correct term.  The text message arrived on 27th September and to date I have not been able to view our bill or any personal information.  The bill amount was of course taken in early October.  A visit to an EE shop suggested downloading the EE app, which we did, and still not able to view our bill.  Any helpful ideas would be appreciated.  Many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ColmMcMahon   call customer services and request that they reset your online account. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ColmMcMahon   call customer services and request that they reset your online account. 

Finally today i have been able to view my bills.  After 3 calls someone at EE took responsibility for our issue, we have been away during the time since my original post.  Thank you again

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @ColmMcMahon 

Leanne 🙂