cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing itemised mobile phone bill

SPopps-007
Explorer

Hi How can I view my itemised mobile phone bill?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@SPopps-007 , you can either view the calls you have made and received on your phone under recent, or you will have to request to have itemised calls, which you will have to pay for it by ringing customer service, they can add this to your account.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @SPopps-007 ,

Welcome to the community,

Are you just wanting to look at your bill or is it for the calls made?

If it is just your bill, then in the app, click on bills and payments and there you can download and view your bill, or log in via the website and you can view it there.

If it is for calls you have made, then you have to pay a monthly fee, but it will only be from when you decide to do this, not before.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

hi. calls ive made

@SPopps-007 , you can either view the calls you have made and received on your phone under recent, or you will have to request to have itemised calls, which you will have to pay for it by ringing customer service, they can add this to your account.

Geminiguy53
Visitor

How can i view numbers?

Hello @Geminiguy53 ,

Welcome to the community,

Do you mean the numbers you have called and received? If that is the case, then click on phone icon on your phone and you should be able to see them under recent.

If it is your own phone number, you should be able to see them by clicking on settings, general and about, well at least that is how you can on an iPhone, but suspect it will be the same with other makes too.