cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade or cheaper plan

Celeste90
Visitor

Hi my daughters contract end 11th November this year. Her contract is for the oppo a72 that came with a switch. I really cant afford it anymore now its gone up £43pm and she only gets 10gb data. Id really like to upgrade to a cheaper contract before November but it only allows us to upgrade to the latest oppo for 10gb for the same monthly cost as now. Please can any help if there is a way round this. We are happy to just upgrade to a sim only contract her phone is in great condition still.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Sadly theres no such thing as an Upgrade to a Cheaper Contract, thats called a Downgrade, probably your best best is to keep the Phone you have then go on a Sim Only Contract Plan as and when the your existing Contract commitments lets you.

You could call EE Customer Services to see what timescales and options are available to you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Sadly theres no such thing as an Upgrade to a Cheaper Contract, thats called a Downgrade, probably your best best is to keep the Phone you have then go on a Sim Only Contract Plan as and when the your existing Contract commitments lets you.

You could call EE Customer Services to see what timescales and options are available to you.

How much can I save per month on sim only

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Reuben123123

Are you currently a pay monthly customer?

You can view all of our latest deals and offers by logging in to your EE account.

Katie