cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No call back

Faizaarif271980
Investigator
Investigator

Hi my name is Faiza ****,  I would like change of ownership  for both number my self and my daughter in one account , I have gone through the security details every time there is a error  before submitting the application,  I have call 150 so many times and even call for call back have not reply my call I am so stressed and annoyed angry,  pleased  help to resolve this and make my life easier 

[mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I am very sorry to hear this has happened @Faizaarif271980 

If you can try calling us again when you get the chance, once transferred to an agent they will be able to get the account transfer sorted for you and your daughter. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T

Hi @Faizaarif271980 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened, did you receive a text to advise of the call back and replied to let the team know you want the call? 

To get the change of ownership set up you would need to speak to our customer care team who will be happy to help when you speak to an agent 🙂

Leanne. 

Faizaarif271980
Investigator
Investigator

Yes I received a text message back  ,

Hi from Simon at EE. I've scheduled to call you back at 8:15 on 2/10/2023. Please give me up to an hour to call you. If you no longer need me to call you, text CANCEL CALL BACK to 150. Thanks. But he never call back I waiting until 9.15am on that day 

Leanne_T

I am very sorry to hear this has happened @Faizaarif271980 

If you can try calling us again when you get the chance, once transferred to an agent they will be able to get the account transfer sorted for you and your daughter. 

Leanne.

Hi 

I will be ringing up in Monday morning at 8.00am I went to the ee shop I just found out that I am paying for 2 account instead of one I am paying for my sister as well Co.ing up to 77.10 . I just only wanted  to pay for my daughter that 53.10

Leanne_T

Hi @Faizaarif271980 

The team will get this looked into for you when you call. 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Hi 

So when I call you them on Monday morning so I do I know they will able to do that because I can't keep ringing 150 , and it almost month I been doing this and nothing as been done,  just so silly lady on Saturday 23rd September 10.20am I ring up and explain that change of ownership and disconnected me and I had ring up 150vagain spoken to Donna and she said that the lady you have spoken to before she put 2 number and she said that I ring you back but never did, so the next day Sunday 24th September 12.35 I spoken to nuian and said call back on 29th September never call back this is the rubbish customer services you have I very disappointed of your service you provided for customers  , I think I can't trusted you anymore 

Leanne_T

Hi @Faizaarif271980 

The team will have full access to your account and the notes to see what has been completed and what is needed to complete a transfer request. I am sorry we have no account access on the community to complete this for you. 

Please let me know how you get on when you call 🙂

Leanne.