cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Itemised Bill

quickstepqueen
Contributor
Contributor

So EE take our phone's call data but then won't let us see it without paying extra! I look after my dad's phone account (I don't live with him) so it was handy to check his account online if he thought his bill was higher than usual. EE very recently changed his account as he was on an old 3g plan. They said he didn't need to do anything, everything would stay the same. (We've already had the hassle of resetting up his direct debit because that wasn't done automatically either.) This migration, not at our request, isn't very smooth. I'll be contacting CS to discuss this. 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@quickstepqueen : Having Itemised Billing won't help you check your bills. All chargeable calls & texts are already itemised. Itemised Billing only adds the itemisation of the free within allowance calls & texts.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)