Agatha22
Visitor

How to find my contract length 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Agatha22  via your online account or via the my EE app.   On the app click manage/your plan details and you’ll see it there.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Agatha22  via your online account or via the my EE app.   On the app click manage/your plan details and you’ll see it there.

My Plan is not my contract with EE. Send me a copy of my contract - I don't need or want any information regarding where I'm supposed to find it. Don't send me round in circles.

How can EE send you a copy of your contract if you ain't with them?  You will need to ask the Network Provider your with.

Of course I'm with them- have been for around 4 years.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dougmari1943,

You can view the terms and conditions of your contract in Pay Monthly Phone Plans Terms and Conditions | Help | EE.

Hope this helps.

James

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@dougmari1943     The reply I gave wasn’t for you it was for the original question to this thread.  “How do I find my contract length”.   Your contract details are within the link posted above.   But then again answering your question if you don’t want links to find it, you’ll then have to call customer services to request a copy be sent to you.