cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet to EE with their special porting deals

insert_name
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, I have an EE sim only, all good, my second sim contract is Plusnet and they're closing down and offering exclusive deals to move to EE, can anyone answer?

1/ Will EE provide the same add ons and free 6 month trials of Apple TV etc to the ported in account using these special Plusnet to EE deals?

2/Once ported, a new and seperate EE account or can I combine with my existing EE account?

3/If it's combined account, will I see two lots of add on options etc eg, Original Phone number 1 and associated options, Phone no 2 with its own options?

Thanks for any help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @insert_name 

Thanks for coming here. 

To discuss what offers and add-ons would be available for you, please give our mobile care team a call. They can look into adding the new EE contract to an existing EE account, if this is added both numbers will show on the same My EE account and be on the same pay monthly bill. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @insert_name 

Thanks for coming here. 

To discuss what offers and add-ons would be available for you, please give our mobile care team a call. They can look into adding the new EE contract to an existing EE account, if this is added both numbers will show on the same My EE account and be on the same pay monthly bill. 

Leanne.

insert_name
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks @Leanne_T  will do that