cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged on bill

Jazzyjojo
Investigator
Investigator

Hello ive just got my bill saying I've been charged 50.94 on my mobile broadband but I've always had a lock on it since I've been with u too make sure that doesn't happen so how can I have been charged nearly 25 or so 

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Jazzyjojo

Have you been able to view your bill within your My EE account?

Do you have a mobile that you also pay for?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hello yes I have been able to view my account and it was my mobile I was overcharged for

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to us @Jazzyjojo

I am glad you have been able to view a full breakdown of your charges. 

Katie

But again I don't understand why I've been charged when I should have a block on my phone so I can't go over that the point I'm trying to make

Katie_B

Hi @Jazzyjojo

Do you have a spend cap? You can check this within your My EE account also. 

You should be able to check this for both your mobile and your mobile broadband as they will be require a spend cap to stop any additional charges on each line. 

What have you been billed for was it a purchase?

Katie

I should have a spend cap my phone I've always had one since I first signed with u I don't understand how and its a 0800 number that has added the charges but surly that shouldn't of happened if I have that on and I can't see alot app ain't working and website not really telling me anything

Katie_B

Hi @Jazzyjojo

So we can look into this further please give our customer care team a call on 150. 

Katie 🙂

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jazzyjojo : A spend cap won't restrict all charges, e.g. Charges to Bill. Look at the breakdown of your bill to see what you've been charged for.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)